Strategic Planning FAQs
A strategic plan is used to set overall goals for your business and to develop a plan to achieve them. It involves stepping back from your day-to-day operations and asking where your business is headed and what its priorities should be.
- Improved control over costs
- Increased foresight
- Improved operational performance
- Increased transparency and insight into the business
- A sense of shared purpose among team members
- An organizational chart that improves team performance and collaboration
- Retention of high performers & opportunities to promote from within
Everyone who has a vested interest in helping your company achieve their short and long term goals
- Executive Level: CEO’s, Presidents, Owners
- Senior Level: COO, CIF, CFO, VP’s
- Department Level: Mid-Level Managers, Directors
- Supervisory Level: Shift Supervisors, Leads, Foremen
- Front Line Team Members
- Non-Profits: Board Members, Senior/Director Level Staff
A retreat can be held at your location/office, but it’s generally advisable to hold it at an off-site location, where attendees can be away from the workplace and focus on the strategic discussions. It also helps to have enough space to have break-out groups for specific activities throughout the retreat.
It will help us to prepare to have information as to the current state of organization; i.e.: a list of team members, job descriptions or tasks people are expected to do, current organizational, operational, or financial goals, etc. We may also ask attendees to take a short, confidential survey so that we can pull out common themes.
No, Success Trek does not provide any snacks, meals or drinks during the retreat. The retreat can be held at a location that serves food, or food can be delivered. We would rather focus on YOU and provide you with a quality service and not have to worry about catering arrangements.
- We will provide a 30-60 minute debrief after the retreat along with notes and timelines that were discussed
- We will also provide a 30-minute check in within 30 days to learn about progress and possible roadblocks
- If additional assistance is needed to help further the goals and action steps, we would be happy to discuss additional ways for us to help!