In business coaching, a professional coach works with individuals or teams within an organization to enhance their performance, skills, and overall effectiveness. The main goal of business coaching is to support individuals in achieving their professional objectives and maximizing their potential, focusing on facilitating self-discovery, personal growth, and skill development. This month’s blog will focus on On-Demand Individual Coaching as part of our People Development service and how it results in Empowered Leaders and Teams.
What are the Benefits of Success Trek’s On-Demand Individual Coaching?
While benefits for the individual also impact the organization, the benefits for the individual include:
- Establish and act toward achieving goals.
- Become more self-reliant.
- Gain more job and life satisfaction.
- Contribute more effectively to the team and the organization.
- Take greater responsibility and accountability for actions and commitments.
- Work more efficiently and productively with others (boss, direct reports, peers).
- Communicate more successfully.
How does Success Trek’s On-Demand Individual Coaching work?
Our Business Coach works alongside you to maneuver around roadblocks, overcome problems, achieve goals, and improve performance. We share experiences and knowledge to create a customized plan to achieve your desired results.
- Typically initiated by you but is sometimes selected by companies with smaller budgets.
- You recognize the need to improve skills, habits, behaviors, and productivity but do not always know how to start or do it independently.
- We discuss the pressing concerns and challenges holding you back and issues you struggle to solve independently.
- We work together to identify priorities and use various tools and resources to take action to attain the desired outcomes/goals.
- On-Demand Individual Coaching typically spans 1-3 months.
What clients say about Success Trek’s On-Demand Individual Coaching
Past coaching clients have commented:
- Theresa is a real time resource for me. I can call her to talk about employee issues, use her as a sounding board or receive reinforcement of the things I am doing on the side lines. Theresa has helped us gain clarity and understanding around role responsibilities while also advancing company policies. She holds me accountable but also gives me confidence to handle my tasks on a daily basis. -Hilda Garma, Process Engineer and Account Manager, Northern Plant Services, Ltd
- I want to thank you for this message. It was extremely helpful and I will use all of your suggestions. I truly believe that working with you for these last few days has already increased my confidence and improved my abilities to manage this pharmacy. I can’t wait to continue and see where this takes me. -Scott Parks, Director of Pharmacy, In Touch Pharmaceuticals
- Thank you for always having my back. I know I wouldn’t be where I am without your support. There were many times I would’ve given up if not for your pep talks. -Amanda Herren, Consultant – Human Resources, CapTrust (formerly Lakeside Wealth Management)
All types of business coaching are a win-win for individuals and the organization. It fulfills training or education needs and is one way to engage employees, leading to Empowered Leaders and Teams and ultimately improved business operations. For more information about Success Trek’s On-Demand Individual or other Coaching programs, do not hesitate to Contact Us.
We’re Here To Help You
We may seem busy as bees; however, we are never too busy to help you and your business further succeed. If you, your organization or someone else could benefit from an outside perspective to clarify what is working well, what needs work, and how to go about it, we are here to listen.
In a 30-minute complimentary conversation, we can determine if we can help and if we are a good fit to work together. Thirty minutes may not seem like a lot, but we are skilled at fostering conversations to advance solutions that make sense for you and your organization. Visit our Contact Us page to schedule a time to connect