About Success Trek
Since 2005, Success Trek has been helping companies to strengthen from within. Small to mid-sized businesses contact us when they are getting ready to take their business to the next level or in times of rapid growth. We provide solutions and ongoing support that assists everyone and everything working better together.
What Does a Business Consultant and Coach Do?
You know the road to success is not always smooth. As a leader or manager in your organization, change, transition, and rapid growth can have you scrambling to adapt. It doesn’t have to be that way.
As a business consultant and coach, I can help with your vantage point, offer perspective, and provide the tools to navigate obstacles with ease.
Success Trek’s 4-Step Process will get your company or organization back on track with improved business operations, empowered leaders & teams, and strengthened workflow processes.
For over 20 years, we have helped small to mid-sized businesses achieve their vision while getting the best from their employees and processes. We’ll work together so you can gain clarity & focus, create a plan, and execute the plan successfully. Success Trek stands apart from other consultative firms because we stay with you, evaluating and monitoring the implementation and beyond. That means tangible, positive results and outcomes for you.
Our services are focused on improving communication, increasing cash flow, supporting efficiency in hyper-drive, creating a more engaged workforce, and strengthening leaders. The results for our clients are Improved Business Operations, Empowered Leaders & Teams, and Strengthened Workflow Process.
Your Success Trek Team
Feedback is a vital business communication skill. It is a two-way process of giving it efficiently and receiving it constructively. Giving and receiving feedback is key to engaging people and keeping them on track and serves as a robust tool for creating a healthy environment, boosting productivity and engagement, and achieving better results.
What worked for you a year ago may not work now and that can affect your objectives or goals. In our recent article, The Benefits of Strategic & Tactical Planning, we touched on what a strategic plan is and its benefits. In addition to “working” the plan, it must be regularly reviewed and updated. Your strategic plan should be reviewed annually at the very least.
COVID-19 has impacted every facet of our lives. The effects on the workforce has revealed a definite need for process and procedure documentation as roles change and businesses adapt. As workers exit due to furlough, home demands or retirement, the lack of documented processes and procedures can further stress a business.
Did you know that businesses using strategic plans are 12% more profitable? A strategic plan is a management tool that keeps everyone and everything (energy, resources, time, etc.) moving in the same direction. Through a strategic plan, companies also see improved control over costs, increased foresight, improved operational performance, increased transparency and insight into the business, and a sense of shared purpose
Team performance affects an organization’s productivity, morale, and the overall quality of its product or service. When there is conflict, there is the potential to inhibit teamwork, which can delay projects, result in cost overruns, or decrease the effectiveness of the work. Successful teams make a considerable contribution to organizational productivity and efficiency. This month’s Blog is about how Success Trek worked with a client to uncover the root cause of performance roadblocks and identified ways to move past them.
Absent team members put stress on the rest of the team forcing management to figure out who must absorb the extra workload. US businesses lose up to $300 billion yearly as a result of workplace stress. Read how our work with a client reduced their stress during a team member’s unexpected and extended absence
This month’s article begins with a quote that we are certain will resonate with all our readers. We encourage you to click to continue to the full article and consider how The Solution tips can be applied.
“Happiness is a warm puppy.” ― Charles M. Schulz
The good news is, the unemployment rate is at an all-time low – 3.6% as of January 2020, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. The bad news is…
A missed deadline, an overlooked milestone, or a lost order can derail not only your workflow but add to your anxiety and stress. Whether it started fine or was a crapshoot from the very start, what can help reduce the anxiety and stress? Getting everyone on the same page with a documented workflow.
Statistics show that only 2.5% of companies complete all the projects they set out to do. What does the other 97.5% do? Waste time and money because they don’t have a solid plan when it comes to project management.
Can’t get your project to the finish line?